Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1): Wolfsbane

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  I chose two random sentences from different pages because I didn't want to post spoilers.

FROM WOLFSBANE BY ANDREA CREMER:

p. 41 "Jumping on his distraction, I seized the moment to stake my own claim in this fight."

p. 283 ""Are you hurt," I whispered, still holding him tight, bursting with relief that he was alive."

Who's Calla talking about?  You'll have to wait and see ;).

Also, I've actually already finished Wolfsbane and MY GOD IT IS SO GOOD.  I'll post a full review closer to the release date, but if you guys haven't already pre-ordered this book, do it now!  This sequel is one you definitely shouldn't miss.  And I really, really wish that the first chapter of the third book was already posted.  Gah, such a great series!

It comes out July 26, 2011.

Happy Tuesday everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, popping in on Teaser Tuesday...I can't wait to get my hands on Wolfsbane. I have heard such good things about it.

    The novel I am featuring is also due for release tomorrow ...it's brilliant..here's the link
    http://sooozsaysstuff.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-for-april-12th-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Nightshade so I've been looking forward to Wolfsbane. Great teasers! I can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teasers, sounds like a good book!

    Here's ours:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-teasers-love-you-more-and-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dear friend of mine is lending me her ARC of this book! She's a peach! Can't wait to read it. Great picks =)

    oops! I see that it didn't show up correctly, very sorry!!
    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    Here's my Teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful teaser! I will check it out. Every week my tbr pile keep getting longer!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers. I've got this one on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE your blog. It's so pretty! Great job. :D New follower here!

    And the teasers were really great. Never thought of trying it out before, but I might just have to!

    My TT can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Soooz, Wolfsbane isn't due for release tomorrow. It doesn't come out until July.

    @Lindsay, thanks so much!

    @bex, thanks :). I didn't actually do the design, but I like it too :D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...