Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that occurs here; we bloggers post about the books that we'd really like to read now :).

Both of my entries will be released April 26, 2011 :).


We'll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han

It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter

Every girl who has taken the test has died.

Now it's Kate's turn.

It's always been just Kate and her mom--and now her mother is dying. Her last wish? To move back to her childhood home. So Kate's going to start at a new school with no friends, no other family and the fear her mother won't live past the fall.

Then she meets Henry. Dark. Tortured. And mesmerizing. He claims to be Hades, god of the Underworld--and if she accepts his bargain, he'll keep her mother alive while Kate tries to pass seven tests.

Kate is sure he's crazy--until she sees him bring a girl back from the dead. Now saving her mother seems crazily possible. If she succeeds, she'll become Henry's future bride, and a goddess.

If she fails...


*The Goddess Test has been chosen as the next book for Comacalm and I's read-alongs :).*

Love Greek mythology elements.  Love Jenny Han's Summer series (even though I don't usually like love triangles).  Love both covers :).

What're you waiting on this wednesday?

9 comments:

  1. The Goddess Test is on my list too, but not my pick this week.

    My pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to read The Goddess Test. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the Summer series but they sound cute.
    Great picks.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the Jenny Han books! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for We'll Always Have Summer!! Can't wait to see who Belly will choose!

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Goddess Test was awesome! I really need to read some of Jenny Hans books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Goddess Test looks like a great book. Happy reading!

    You can find my WOW at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that when you get your books, they are everything you hope them to be. Check out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never seen The Goddess Test...but it looks amazing! I will have to pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...