Monday, May 30, 2011

30 Books in 30 Days Challenge


The thirty books in 30 days challenge is one hosted by Cait at The Cait Files.  I am planning on participating in this challenge since I still have 30+ books I haven't gotten to from the RT Convention Day 1 & Day 2.  I don't actually know if I'll be able to do this, but I'll try and would love to see you guys do it as well :)!

(PS - Another interesting thing Cait is thinking of doing is a blogger review hop as a meme with a review theme each week.  Doesn't it frustrate you that sometimes your memes get more attention than your reviews?  Well, check out her idea and help her decide on a date to host it so you can participate too!)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to participate but I'm scaling back on my reading until I get my eyes checked out again next week. I'll live this one vicariously through you! Can't wait to see what you read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy, you can really read 30 books in 30 days? I am starting to believe I really am a slow reader...I might check out the review hop. Thank for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...