Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Books in 30 Days Plan

So for the 30 Books in 30 Days Challenge, I am planning on reviewing...

05/31: Wildefire (Wildefire? #1) by Karsten Knight (Goodreads)
06/01: Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by Josephine Angelini (Goodreads)
06/02: Forgotten by Cat Patrick (Goodreads)
06/03: Queen of the Dead (The Ghost and the Goth, Book Two) by Stacey Kade (Goodreads)
06/04: Blood Magic (The Blood Journals #1) by Tessa Gratton (Goodreads)
06/05: Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey (also the choice for the next read-along!) (Goodreads)
06/06: Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (Goodreads)
06/07: Enthralled (Paranormal Diversions) edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads)
06/08: The Rites and Wrongs of Janice Wills by Joanna Pearson (Goodreads)
06/09: Stolen by Lucy Christopher (Goodreads)
06/10: Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan (Goodreads)
06/11: Legacy (Legacy #1) by Cara Kluver (Goodreads)
06/12: Everlasting (Immortals #6) by Allyson Noel (Goodreads)
06/13: Clarity (Clarity #1) by Kim Harrington (Goodreads)
06/14: Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate (Goodreads)
06/15: Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson (Goodreads)
06/16: Demon's Covenant (Demon's Lexicon #2) by Sara Rees Brennan (Goodreads)
06/17: Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe (Goodreads)
06/18: The Water Wars by Cameron Stratcher (Goodreads)
06/19: Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach (Goodreads)
06/20: The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads)
06/21: The Iron Thorn (The Iron Codex #1) by Caitlin Kittredge (Goodreads)
06/22: Magic Under Glass (Magic Under #1) by Jacyln Dolamore (Goodreads)
06/23: Entwined by Heather Dixon (Goodreads)
06/24: Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson (Goodreads)
06/25: Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver (Goodreads)
06/26: Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter (Goodreads)
06/27: Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter (Goodreads)
06/28: The Magicians (The Magicians #1) by Lev Grossman (Goodreads)
06/29: The Clearing by Heather Davis (Goodreads)

1. Books may end up being changed.  I usually just choose to read something when I feel like reading it so having a schedule is ... strange.  [edit - the schedule has already been rearranged because of this.]
2. I start a MCAT prep class on the 14th.... and I just realized that today... so I may not be able to finish this challenge but I'll try.
3. If I don't like a book enough to come up with more than 5 good things and / or just can't finish it, I won't be reviewing it.

Wish me luck & hopefully some of those titles are ones you're interested in reading reviews for!

Also, for those who didn't read my participation post, this challenge is hosted by Cait at The Cait Files.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of good picks on there! I can't wait to read about them as some of them are still on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should do something like this for myself in September. When I don't have as much to do. Though it won't be summer anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...