Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (10)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that occurs here; we bloggers post about the books that we'd really like to read now :).
Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate
Release Date: June 14, 2011

Luce would die for Daniel.

And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . .

Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.

Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history.

Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.


Sweeping across centuries, PASSION is the third novel in the unforgettably epic FALLEN series.

To be honest, Luce is kind of an annoying protagonist, but I still want to read this book.  I want to know where she ends up, how The Master and Margarita comes into play [Lauren Kate said she read it to write some part of Passion], how the Fallen Angel War will go, and what the hell Luce has to do with it all besides being Daniel's long lost love.  I also want Daniel to stop being an ass so we'll know what is going on/Lauren Kate to finally reveal something.

I like the cover on the left more, but I like the dress featured in this other cover (which I hadn't seen until today) better.  Also, why is it that they keep putting Luce in these gorgeous, Gothic dresses?  She doesn't ever wear any of them... So is it really just aesthetic appeal?  I'd be a little disappointed if that's the case.

7 comments:

  1. I'm still in line for the first two at my library. Really looking forward to reading them.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always so unsure whether to read this series or not. On one hand I have heard good things, but on the other hand I've heard some pretty negative things as well. Hm, but knowing me I'll probably give in in the end. :D

    Carina
    (My WoW)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first two on my tbr pile but I'm holding off until this one comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which cover I like more! Anycase, good pick, can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! I am looking forward to this book because I have really enjoyed The Fallen series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great choice and a beautiful cover!

    I am a new follower :)

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...