Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Blogger (1)

Book Blogger Hop

What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?

Ooh man.  I would probably pick either The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin or Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.  (Nope, I can't choose just one :D).

1. They have been getting heaps and heaps of hype ever since BEA.

2. They both sound like books I would purchase anyways.

3. Seriously, look at the synopsis for Mara Dyer and tell me that doesn't interest you.

4. Did you look?  Also, pretty much every review I've read about it has been glowing... well, except for that random one lady on Goodreads who has a knack for giving books I like only one star.  But Mara Dyer looks like a supernatural thriller and I would LOVE to read more of those.

5. Shatter Me as a mix of X-men and The Hunger Games?  Um, yes please!  And it's already been optioned for film.  I'd love to see that happen.

6. Gorgeous covers!!

7. Tahereh Mafi is funny on Twitter.

8. The teaser trailer for Shatter Me is one of my favorite book trailers.

Really, need I say more :D?

What about you?

10 comments:

  1. Both these books have TO-DIE-FOR covers!

    Check out my Blog Hop here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Just dropping by via the blog hop. I chose Shatter Me too, it looks great!

    Check out my FF @ http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/book-blogger-hop-4-and-feature-follow-friday-2-2/

    I’m hosting a Mega Aussie Author GIVEAWAY which is international so please stop by and check it out!
    Jayne
    The Australian Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too can't wait wait the Unbecoming...it looks mondo awesome!
    Hop on our hop Here! And while your there don't miss your chance to win a signed copy of Unlovable HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lucky enough to borrow both ARCs from blogger friends of mine, and they're both amazing! Another one you should look forward to is Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor :) You can see my reviews of all three on my blog. Heise Reads & Recommends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love Shatter Me too! I actually have a copy of Mara Dyer though..

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer as well! It sounds and looks fabulous! Totally understand why you're pining for them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. post all of the following including the signature to each and every blog at
    the Book Blogger hop:

    As with just about everything else, most people will be startled to learn which
    ARC I’m looking forward to the most.

    Shocked, possibly.

    So what’s the next ARC I’m looking forward to the most? The one I can’t stop thinking about?
    The one that gives me sweaty palms?

    Hop on over to my blog now and find out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these books sound really good! Feel free to check out my BBH here. New follower!


    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have preordered Shatter Me. Can't wait! Friday Post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...