Friday, August 19, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

Hey, everyone :).  The last two weeks or so have had irregular posting, but I'm back now and will catch up with everything -- comments, posts, return blog visits, and whatnot -- this weekend.



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at www.parajunkee.com and Alison at www.alisoncanread.com.

If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play?

Ooh, I don't think I'd want to be the heroine just because a lot of bad stuff happens to the heroine ;p and if this is my fantasy, I want to live it up!  And not have to make the tough decisions ;p!  Still... I would like to be a part of some of the action.... sooo, I'd probably write myself as a sidekick.  Preferably a sidekick who also has a romantic interest ;).

I'd probably write myself in a supernatural book... one where I'd get awesome powers... like the mutants in X-men.  My issue with contemporary stuff is that it's just like real life so there's a chance that at some point in my life, I would actually play the role I'd write for myself regardless, you know?  And if I'm going to write about it, let it be extraordinary!  And my issue with paranormal?  Well... I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to be an eternally damned vampire, a fallen angel, a werewolf, or a trickster fairy.  (The fairy might be the most fun to play of all of them though :D).

What about you guys?

5 comments:

  1. YA author and new follower from Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love X-men, good choice. I want a superpower too! Im an old follower.

    My FF- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be Storm or Iceman (woman?)

    Happy Friday!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, being the sidekick would be fun - especially if there is love involved :)

    Now that you mention it, most, if not all paranormal beings seem to have the sharp end of the stick. In my head being paranormal always seemed fun - well, maybe not vampires, because I wouldn't want to live forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick!!! You can simply never go wrong with X-Men or a mutant ability.

    New follower! Congrats on passing 300!

    http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-2.html

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...