Monday, June 17, 2013

A Plea on Behalf of Christina Reads YA

Google Reader is going away in three weeks. While I am not sure whether this will lead to the disappearance of Google Friend Connect (GFC), I would ask that you consider following my blog via other means, such as Bloglovin', Feedly/Feedburner, Networked Blogs, or email address. Links to these other feeds can be found in my sidebar or below:


I would very much appreciate your support! Please re-follow this blog on the off-chance that GFC is taken away or that you use Google Reader to read your GFC followed blogs.

4 comments:

  1. I've been following you on Bloglovin' for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Mel! Thank you. I just sent INK today. Hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I follow you on Bloglovin. But LOL I feel like it's December 31, 1999 all over again and we all think the whole blogoverse might implode….

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...