- “Summer Romance” – Sunday, August 24; 1:00-3:00 P.M. at Books of Wonder*
- Elizabeth Eulberg: BETTER OFF FRIENDS
- Jen Calonita: SUMMER STATE OF MIND
- Keiran Scott: ONLY EVERYTHING
- Jennifer E. Smith: GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME
- Launch Party for Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas – Tuesday, September 2nd; 6:00-8:00P.M. at Books of Wonder
- Author Event for Rooms by Lauren Oliver – Tuesday, September 23rd; 6:00P.M. at the Tribeca Barnes and Noble
- Launch Party for The Young Elites by Marie Lu – Tuesday, October 7th; 6:00-8:00P.M. at Books of Wonder
- Launch Party for Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios – Friday, October 10th; 6:00-8:00P.M. at Books of Wonder
*I looked at the three Barnes and Noble stores in NYC + Books of Wonder + The Strand + Watchung Bookstore + something else, I think... Any other suggestions?
Have you gone to a lot of bookish events? Do you find them to be a lot of fun? Any recommendations for events to go to or authors to see? Will I meet you at any of the above events? Would you be interested in hearing about these events if I wrote summaries?
PS - Don't forget to enter the Oblivion giveaway and read why Sasha Dawn chose to focus on graphomania!