Friday, May 13, 2016

Cover Reveal Round-up

I will -- hopefully next week (i.e. when I might have some free time) -- actually post a full bookish rounds, but until then here is another round-up of MG, YA, and NA cover reveals from the past two weeks. Obviously, I may be missing some since I haven't done a full bookish rounds post in a while, but there's still a lot here. If you would like to follow along with cover reveals during the week, see my Pinterest.

young adult cover reveals
Queens of Geek - Jen Wilde
young adult cover reveals

Which of these books are you looking forward to? Which of the covers are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please make sure to indicate your blog name so that I can return the favor later :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...